These General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter the “GTC”) apply in addition, with regard to Buyers, to the General Conditions of Use (hereinafter the “GTCU”) in which the terms are defined in capital letters used in these T & Cs.
The T & Cs apply to all sales of activities made between the Association and the Buyer. They are intended to govern the relations between the Association and the Purchasers of Activities of the Association.
The Association is setting up a virtual currency system, the CréŌs, so as to allow the purchase of a credit from CréŌs to be used in activities as the Buyer’s participation progresses. The Creations can be used by the Buyer or members of his household, exclusively for Activities offered by the Association and within a maximum period of 5 years. After this date, unused CréŌs credits are lost.
The CréŌs can be purchased individually or by Packs, or by Activities on the website or from the association.
1- Conclusion of the sales contract between the Buyer and the Seller
1) The Activities (or Packs of Creations) are presented on the Site with a description enabling the Buyer to know their essential characteristics and their price.
2) The Buyer selects the Activity (s) or Packs he wishes to purchase.
3) He confirms his choice of Activity (s), reads and accepts these T & Cs by clicking on validation. He chooses his method of payment between payment by credit card, by bank transfer to the seller’s account, by PayPal or by check. If he chooses to pay by credit card or PayPal, he proceeds to payment immediately. If he chooses payment by bank transfer, he does this as quickly as possible so that the payment is actually received within 4 working days in the seller’s bank account. If he chooses payment by check, he agrees to send it to the seller’s address indicated on the confirmation of payment within 4 working days.
4) The Buyer receives an email confirming that his order has been taken into account. However, the sales contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller is subject to the resolutive condition that the activity is available and that payment has been received.
5) The Seller undertakes to confirm and / or deny the availability of the activity (s) ordered by the Buyer within 5 days of the order. In the event that the same activity is the subject of an order by several Buyers at the same time, and depending on the availability of this activity (limited number of places), it will only be sold to the first Buyer who registers his order. The order will then be canceled for the other Buyers.
6) Once the availability of the Activity (s) has been confirmed or denied, an email is sent to the Buyer.
7) In the event of confirmation of the availability of the Activity (s), the resolving condition attached to the sales contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller is lifted; the Seller in fact makes a firm commitment to implement the activity within the specified period. In the absence of confirmation of the availability of the Activity (ies) within the period referred to in point 5), or of non-receipt of payment by the seller within 5 working days from the date of validation of the order, the contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller is automatically terminated and each of the parties is released from its obligations. In particular, the Buyer is assured that his purchase will be refunded. However, only the contract relating to the sale of the unavailable Activity (ies) is covered by this resolution.
8) In the event of confirmation of the availability of all or part of the Activities ordered by the Buyer and confirmation of receipt of payment by the Seller, said Activities will be carried out by the Seller.
2- Price and payment
The purchase price of an Activity is set by the Seller. It is mentioned inclusive of VAT in euros (VAT not applicable to associations) on the description sheet, but excluding reductions, the latter being specified during the validation of the shopping basket.
The Buyer will be charged the price of the purchased activity. In the event of unavailability of the Activity, the Buyer will be reimbursed for his payment.
3- Payment security
The Seller has chosen efficient and rigorous tools in terms of securing means of payment. The Seller has adopted the Stripe and PayPal solutions for payment methods, leaders in online payment, using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and 3D Secure encryption process, the most efficient security systems at present, and which establish an encrypted connection directly between the Buyer and the bank.
The Seller has in no way access to confidential information relating to the means of payment that the Customer uses during payment. This is why the Customer’s bank details will be requested for each new order.
Although the Seller uses encrypted security software, the security of information and payments transmitted over the Internet or via e-mail cannot be guaranteed. The Seller cannot be held liable for damages resulting from the use of electronic means of communication, including (but not limited to) damages resulting from a failure or delay in the transmission of electronic communications, the interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and for the transmission of viruses.
4- Right of withdrawal
The Buyer has a period of 14 days from the confirmation of payment for the Activity (s) ordered to exercise, with the said Seller, his right of withdrawal, without having to justify reasons or pay any penalty.
The Buyer exercises his right of withdrawal directly from the Seller by sending an email using the site’s contact form. The Seller will then cancel the registration for the activity according to the cancellation conditions. Refunds from the Seller to the Buyer are made once the cancellation of participation in the activities is recorded by the Seller.
5- Cancellation conditions
The Buyer takes note that his activity registrations will only be effective if he has paid the price for these activities or if he has sufficient Credits to pay for them. Registration will only be validated subject to availability of places. Activities will only be provided with a minimum number of participants depending on the type of activity.
For the following activities, the Buyer agrees to comply with the specific cancellation conditions:
For internships, in the event of cancellation, the Buyer agrees to notify the association 72 hours in advance at the latest, failing which his CréŌs credit will be debited for the amount of the internship. If the cancellation is made at least two weeks before the start of the internship, only 30% of the amount of the internship will be retained.
Cancellations due to health restrictions in the context of the pandemic will not be subject to any credit holdback.
An activity can be canceled for lack of a minimum number of participants or for any other personal or material reason that does not allow the trainer or facilitator to implement the activity.
If the Association is forced to cancel an event for any reason, it must inform registered participants as soon as possible. No CréŌ will be debited in this case, the amount of the course can be reused for any other activity. In the case of internships, the buyer can request a full refund. The association cannot be held responsible for the costs incurred by participating Purchasers for their transport or accommodation.
6- Litigation – Disputes
In general, the Seller undertakes to deliver quality service to Buyers.
As such, any Buyer has the possibility to report by sending an email to the Seller via the contact form, within 21 days of participation in an activity, any complaint concerning the Activities ordered, according to the following criteria:
Activity not carried out.
Non-compliant activity: the activity does not correspond to the activity ordered.
In the event of a complaint from a Purchaser concerning an Activity, once the Vendor is informed of said complaint by sending an email, the Vendor is personally responsible for resolving the dispute between him and the Purchaser. . The Seller shall make its best efforts to resolve the dispute between the Buyer amicably.
Depending on the case, the declared dispute will give rise either to free registration for new activities or to partial or total reimbursement of the Purchaser.
7- Personal data
In addition to Article 6 of the Buyer T & Cs, the Buyer is informed that all the data collected as part of the Service when placing orders is processed by the Seller for the purposes of processing said orders.
The Seller undertakes to ensure the security of the personal data that it keeps for the purposes of carrying out and monitoring orders.
In the event of any difficulty regarding the processing of this data, the Buyer may contact the Seller directly, under the conditions set out, as the case may be, in the Buyer T & Cs.
8- Partial invalidity
If one or more stipulations of these GTC are held to be invalid or declared as such in application of a law, a regulation or a final decision of a competent court, the other stipulations will retain all their force and all their scope.
9- Applicable law
These general conditions are subject to French law. Any dispute relating to their interpretation and / or their execution is a matter for French courts.